Lance Stephenson is becoming an internet sensation for all the wrong reasons this postseason.
No one’s talking about his game, instead hoop fans are going wild photoshopping the trash talker is comical situations. First, it was his sleeping fiasco, and now it’s the blowing in LeBron James’ ear stunt.
He may be trying to get into the King’s head, but all he’s really doing is coming out looking like a jester!
It’s a tough climate out there. But don’t despair! Here’s a list of tried-and-true job-hunting tips to give you a leg up on the competition:
- Don’t lie on your resume. (That was a lie. Definitely lie on your resume)
- Dress for the job you want, not the job Gotham deserves.
- Leave embarrassing details off your resume, like a silly email address, or the fact that you went to Arizona State.
- If at all possible, be a white guy whose dad has a lot of connections.
- Apply for jobs on Craigslist. If you get an interview, report that person to the police ‘cause they’re definitely a murderer. Maybe the police will hire you!
- Salaries should always be negotiated by writing a number on a piece of paper and sliding it across a table.
- For networking events, “I’m not old enough to remember 9/11” is a good icebreaker.
- If you crush the cans you can carry more in your shopping cart.
Nothing makes you look more stupid than when you try to fight against scientifically proven facts with a misinformed opinion.